Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 10:52:05 UTC

Circular dependency

There is another circular dependency: camel-jms depends on apache-activemq
for testing which depends on camel-jms.
It seems to work with maven somehow, but this is still a mess and will lead
to problem when releasing.
Also, i'm trying to create OSGi bundles instead of plain jars, and the build
does not work anymore...
I'm thinking about moving camel-activemq out of activemq-core and making
camel-jms dependent of activemq-core which should solve the problem (well,
problems will still come when releasing I suppose).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Circular dependency

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
oh that's no good.. I'll get that fixed.

Re: Circular dependency

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,