Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Gujjar, Arun Kumar (Cognizant)" <GA...@pun.cognizant.com> on 2004/06/10 07:36:47 UTC

How to use Document - Oriented SOAP

Hi

I am using AXIS as a web service pug-in in one of my project.  While going through the document, I come across that it uses RPC - Oriented SOAP but I want to change it for Document - Oriented SOAP. Could someone tell me, how to go ahead about doing it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to use Document - Oriented SOAP

Posted by Dhanush Gopinath <dh...@mahindrabt.com>.
How to use Document - Oriented SOAPArun Pls refer this user guide of axis

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

The document or wrapped style is indicated in WSDD as follows:

<service ... style="document"><service ... style="document"> for document style
<service ... style="wrapped"><service ... style="wrapped"> for wrapped style

I think this will help you.

Cheers

Dhanush

  I am using AXIS as a web service pug-in in one of my project.  While going through the document, I come across that it uses RPC - Oriented SOAP but I want to change it for Document - Oriented SOAP. Could someone tell me, how to go ahead about doing it?

  Thanks in advance.

  Thanks and Regards

  Arun Kumar Gujjar
  Cognizant Technology Solutions