Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aditya Shastri <ad...@gmail.com> on 2023/11/22 02:31:18 UTC

Apache site update for ApacheHaus EOS

Hello,

ApacheHaus has decided to stop providing Windows builds for Apache HTTPD.

The Apache document referred to below still has the site that goes nowhere.
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/platform/windows.html#down:~:text=Microsoft%20Windows%2C%20include%3A-,ApacheHaus,-Apache%20Lounge

Is there a bug process to update the documentation?

Thanks!

Re: Apache site update for ApacheHaus EOS

Posted by Aditya Shastri <ad...@gmail.com>.
My apologies, I sent this to the wrong address.