Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by James Bailey <ba...@bournemouth.ac.uk> on 2001/07/11 13:16:37 UTC

Precompile JSP with Tomcat

Hi All,

I'm sure this has been ask before but can some one help me.
I am working on a webapp which will have many JSP page, when the server is
rebooted I don't want the first visitor to each page to have to wait for them
to be compiled. Is there any way round this?

Many thanks

James Bailey
School of DEC
Bournemouth University

Re: Precompile JSP with Tomcat

Posted by Matt Goodall <ma...@sssltd.co.uk>.
Use the jspc utiltity. It's in tomcat's bin directory.
Cheers, Matt