Posted to doxia-users@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/20 11:12:28 UTC

How to use confluence format?

I assume there is a naming convention for directory and file extension (like
apt).  What is it?  Is there any additional configuration?

Re: How to use confluence format?

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.
Probably something like that.

I tried this

<build>
		<plugins>
			<plugin>
				<dependencies>
					<dependency>
						<groupId>org.apache.maven.doxia</groupId>
						<artifactId>doxia-module-confluence</artifactId>
						<version>1.0-alpha-9</version>
					</dependency>
				</dependencies>
			</plugin>
  </plugins>

</build>

But it doesn't work.  If I change the version number to 1.0-beta-1-SNAPSHOT
and add a plugin repository to point to apache snaphshots it works.  I.e.

        <pluginRepositories>
		<pluginRepository>
			<id>apache-snapshots</id>
			<url>http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository</url>
		</pluginRepository>
	</pluginRepositories>

But I don't want to be relying on a snapshot.

Is there a way to use the released version - maybe by fixing the site-plugin
version or something?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
You probably need this:

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.