Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Nazaret K <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/01 13:47:22 UTC

MarkupContainer.removeAll() does not detach models recursively

Hi,

There are cases where I am explicitly removing all children components
from a ListView by calling removeAll();
For some reason, the removeAll() on MarkupContainer does not call
detach() on its child components, instead it calls detachModel();
This has the side effect that the models of the components that are
deeper in the component tree are never detached.
Is this a bug?

I am using wicket 1.4.17

Thanks

Re: MarkupContainer.removeAll() does not detach models recursively

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
i believe that is fixed in 1.4.x and will make it into upcoming 1.4.18

-igor