Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/21 03:36:20 UTC

[classlib]build failed on windows

Hi, all
     I found that the classlib build fails on windows today.
     I have tried to fixed it in File main.c
       1. move some declarations of variables to the top part of a function.
           at line 311: char *dirs[2];
           at line 1045: int found = 0;
                              int i=0;
           at line  1067:int strLen
       2. comments out unused variable at line 1019:  //UDATA newPathLength;
 --
Leo Li
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib]build failed on windows

Posted by Vladimir Gorr <vv...@gmail.com>.
On 9/21/06, Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:

> fixed.  please verify.

Yes, this issue disappeared.

Thanks,
Vladimir.

And apologies...

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
fixed.  please verify.

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.
Leo Li wrote:
> Hi, Paulex:
>     I plan to fix the warning in module luni first if no one objects.:)
Go ahead for it.

> On 9/21/06, Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Leo Li wrote:
>> > Dear Geir:
>> >        I advise to use -Werror in Linux compiling but I am not sure of
>> > the
>> > side-effect.
>> >        I am now trying to know whether all the warning can be fixed in
>> > Linux.:)
>> Volunteer is welcome:).
>>
>> If the errors number is too large to be fixed in one run, I suggest to
>> fix them one module by another.

>> harmony-dev-help@incubator.apache.org
>> >>

>> --
>> Paulex Yang
>> China Software Development Lab
>> IBM

Paulex Yang

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Paulex:

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Egor Pasko <eg...@gmail.com>.
On the 0x1EB day of Apache Harmony Leo Li wrote:
> Dear Geir:
>         I advise to use -Werror in Linux compiling but I am not sure of the
> side-effect.
>         I am now trying to know whether all the warning can be fixed in
> Linux.:)

This is what we use in VM

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Dear Geir:

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
Sorry.  My fault.  Fixing now.

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Dear Nathan:
        It works.
        (I manually adjust the difference according to your patch.)
        :)

Good luck!

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@kc.rr.com>.
Try this attachment.