Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jeff Genender <jg...@savoirtech.com> on 2005/07/31 18:35:37 UTC

Eclipse project generation fixed

I have fixed and cleaned up the project.properties files in geronimo to
properly build the eclipse project files and have the xmlbeans
directories properly placed.  Basically, the
maven.eclipse.classpath.include needs a ${basedir} prefixed to the
declared directory.

I opened GERONIMO-833 for openejb and GERONIMO-834 for TranQL (because
it needs the generated antlr directory), along with patches, since I do
not have commit karma on either of these projects.

If the powers that be for those projects could please apply the included
patches in the very near future, this would be very helpful to me and
other eclipse users of geronimo.

SIDE NOTE:  This fix does not have anything to do with the xmlbeans2
issue with the genereated type class.  I will look into that next.

Jeff