Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by 王建军 <ji...@163.com> on 2015/09/14 12:03:51 UTC

hello,I have a problem about lucene,please help me to explain ,thank you

    There is a Class org.apache.lucene.codecs.blocktree.BlockTreeTermsWriter which have two parameters,one is DEFAULT_MIN_BLOCK_SIZE,the other is DEFAULT_MAX_BLOCK_SIZE;their default values is 25 and 48;when I
make their values to bigger,for example,200 and 398;And then to make index,the result is that the use of memory is become less,what's more ,there is a good performance。
    Can you tell me why;what's more,if I change that ,whether or not will make other problem。

    Thank you very much。