Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Fernand Rouwendaal <fe...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/10 10:29:06 UTC

2.0-alpha-4 for maven-archetype-plugin and archetype-packaging

Hi,

Just saw two very useful fixes in above artifacts:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-169 (find archetypes offline), and
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/ARCHETYPE-183 (correctly process #{..}).

Is it already known when 2.0-alpha-4 will be officially released ?

Particularly the ARCHETYPE-169 is very useful: we are facing long waits for
our local archetypes in case the maven (fallback) site is down...

Thanks for the info,

    - Fernand

Re: 2.0-alpha-4 for maven-archetype-plugin and archetype-packaging

Posted by Fernand <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the update; we'll stay tuned !

  - Fernand.

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi folks,

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@gmail.com>.