Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Christopher Cudennec <cu...@web.de> on 2007/01/26 13:24:31 UTC

Problem running demo: AssertionError in UIXNavigationHierarchy

Hi,

I still try to get the demo running but I get the following
assertionError when I click on any of the links on the start page of the
demo:

26.01.2007 13:58:51 org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher invoke
SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.AssertionError
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXNavigationHierarchy.getFocusRowKey(UIXNavigationHierarchy.java:82)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.NavigationPaneRenderer._getFocusRowKey(NavigationPaneRenderer.java:321)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.NavigationPaneRenderer._getItemCount(NavigationPaneRenderer.java:328)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.xhtml.NavigationPaneRenderer.encodeAll(NavigationPaneRenderer.java:78)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.render.CoreRenderer.encodeEnd(CoreRenderer.java:184)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIXComponentBase.java:700)
    at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXCollection.encodeEnd(UIXCollection.java:495)

What am I doing wrong?

Christopher

Re: Problem running demo: AssertionError in UIXNavigationHierarchy

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
ah :)

no, I bet it is not

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Problem running demo: AssertionError in UIXNavigationHierarchy

Posted by Christopher Cudennec <Sm...@gmx.net>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
So,