Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Shubham Mishra <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/28 08:04:26 UTC

Introducing Myself for the GCI.

Myself Shubham Mishra.

I'm a student of 12th standard in Doon International School, Dehradun,
India.

I'm currently located in Dehradun which is the capital city of Uttarakhand,
a state in India.

My subjects in class 12th are Computer Sc., Physics, Chemistry, Maths and
English.

I'm participating in the GCI mainly to gain a deeper knowledge about coding
and get a experience of these type of competitions.

Thank You!

Re: Introducing Myself for the GCI.

Posted by Muhammad Rafly Andrianza <lu...@gmail.com>.
Hello Misra,

Welcome to the our community!

for a good start, you can read the wikis from mifos about google codein :

https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/RES/pages/82706568/Google+Code-In

Have fun :)

Pada tanggal 28 Des 2017 15.06, "Chirag Gupta" <gu...@gmail.com>
menulis: