Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org> on 2017/01/16 20:32:55 UTC

Generating symbols for setup_native

I built with --enable-symbols in the configure parameters.

For several modules, I can get symbols generated using:

  make clean; make debug=3Dtrue

and copying the updated .dll files.

I just tried this for main/setup_native and there does not seem to be a
suitable makefile.

Is there any way to get symbols for that module?

Re: Generating symbols for setup_native

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
On 1/16/2017 1:32 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
> Try --enable-dbgutil or as a last resort --enable-debug.

I already have --enable-dbgutil. I'll try --enable-debug overnight.

> "DEBUG=true build" in the module directory could also work.

I'll try this first, because I only have to rebuild the module I need
right now.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Posted by Damjan Jovanovic <da...@apache.org>.