Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/14 20:53:21 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Retire the Imperius Podling

This vote passes with 8 +1 votes and no others. +1 votes were mark struberg, bill stoddard, alan cabrera, noel bergman, martijn dashorst and mohammad nour el-din. I'm also counting my own and craig russel's vote from the podling vote.

Thanks all!

I'll start closing up shop over the next few days.

--kevan