Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kazanture <en...@yahoo.com> on 2014/06/10 16:36:53 UTC

Governance Registry

Hello all,
I am investigating possible ESB solutions. 2 solutions left on my list,
service mix and redhat' s fuse(also based on servicemix). I dont want to pay
yearly subscription thing so I am trying to focus on servicemix. I have
installed it, made few samples etc. But I could not find a solution for
governance registry. Any suggestions?

Re: Governance Registry

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
fabric8 might be what you're after: http://fabric8.io

It's developed by Red Hat, but it's Apache licensed (ASL), so you can
use/modify/redistribute it for free AFAIK.

Raúl.

Sent from my iPad

RE: Governance Registry

Posted by Neil Franken <n....@insol.com.au>.
Also look at WSo2 they have a pretty neat registry.

Kind Regards
Neil Franken
Head Of IT
Insolvency Management Services (iMS) formerly NCRM
Ph:   1300 467 467 (Australia) - 0800 174 472 (New Zealand)
Fax: 1300 329 329 (Australia) -  0800 403 038 (New Zealand)
Email: n.franken@insol.com.au
Web: Insolvency Management Services | Credit Risk Management

This e-mail, including any attachments sent with it, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). This confidentiality is not waived or lost if you receive it and you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/ received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or review of this e-mail is prohibited. It may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have received this e-mail in error, you are asked to immediately notify the sender by telephone or by return e-mail. You should also delete this e-mail message and destroy any hard copies produced.

Thenk you for the answer I continue investigating.

Re: Governance Registry

Posted by kazanture <en...@yahoo.com>.
Thenk you for the answer I continue investigating.

Re: Governance Registry

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
OK,

Re: Governance Registry

Posted by kazanture <en...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Governance Registry

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

by governance registry, you mean a service registry where you can see
all services available in the ESB, for the WS, being able to update the
policy/wsdl in the registry, etc ?

Regards
JB