Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paul Smedley <pa...@smedleydot.info> on 2006/05/08 15:00:05 UTC

Documentation on MPM's

Hi All,
Anyone have a link to some clear documentation on the MPM interface in
Apache2?

The MPM for OS/2 on Apache2 was originally written for the EMX
compiler/library and I've updated the port to the latest GCC on OS/2
(which uses a similar approach to cygwin), however have problems with
modphp when multiple modules are loaded.
ie if modphp is the only module loaded it works fine, if other modules
like modssl are loaded as well, a simple page like the phpinfo() page
will load, any pages that would load multiple .php files render a
blank screen after a timeout.

I'm guessing the problem lies somewhere inside mpm_os2.....

Unfortunately, libc on OS/2 doesn't yet have unixd.h so I can't try
any of the unix mpm's

--
Cheers,

Paul.