Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2008/06/09 18:22:00 UTC

Direct dependency on backport-util-concurrent

Folks,

Is there any particular reason Synapse Transports still have a direct
dependency on backport-util-concurrent? This strikes me as odd.

Oleg

Re: Direct dependency on backport-util-concurrent

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@skynet.be>.
Oleg,

The code depending on backport-util-concurrent went away with the
changes made to solve SYNAPSE-285. Therefore you can safely remove the
dependency.

Andreas

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oleg,

I think we can remove that since we are on Java 5 now.

Thanks,
Ruwan

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:52 PM, Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Is there any particular reason Synapse Transports still have a direct
> dependency on backport-util-concurrent? This strikes me as odd.
>
> Oleg

Ruwan Linton