Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Null kühl <nu...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 02:00:34 UTC

Notifications

Hi all,

      I was doing a small social application using wicket, and i would like
to provide the user with a list of notifications once he logs in, how ever i
would like to display them to the user in a way that is .. notifying:) more
like that of facebook floating notifications, any ideas .. ?

Also is there some sorta wicket component that would be able to float on a
web page and gets dismissed when the user closes it or so, having the
ability to call a certain method or so when closed.

Regards,
Null Kuhl

Re: Notifications

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.
I've contributed a JGrowlFeedbackPanel as well some time ago:
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-core/jquery-parent/jquery-examples/src/main/java/org/wicketstuff/jquery/demo/Page4JGrowl.java

Re: Notifications

Posted by Alex Objelean <al...@yahoo.com>.