Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Yura Tkachenko <yu...@muranosoft.com> on 2006/01/09 23:41:41 UTC

Integration Tapestry 4.0 with Spring

Hello,
 How I can integrate spring ( spring + hibernate managers ) with Tapestry 4.0

 public abstract HibernateService getHibernateService();

In the .page file, this code would be used to get the named Spring bean:

   <property-specification name="hibernateService" type="com.shawn.model.service.HibernateService">
      global.springContext.getBean("hibernateService")
   </property-specification>

And the Spring applicationContext.xml would contain this bean declaration:

   <bean id="hibernateService" class="com.shawn.model.service.HibernateServiceImpl">
      <property name="sessionFactory">
         <ref local="sessionFactory"/>
      </property>
   </bean>

Looks like this approach isn't work now in Tapestry 4.0 as <property-specification>
isn't exist already. Am I right?

Thanks,
Yura.

Re: Integration Tapestry 4.0 with Spring

Posted by "Ido M. Tamir" <ta...@imp.univie.ac.at>.
On Monday 09 January 2006 17:41, Yura Tkachenko wrote:
> Hello,
>  How I can integrate spring ( spring + hibernate managers ) with Tapestry
> 4.0
follow these instructions:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/Tapestry4Spring
hth