Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Braun, Florian A" <fb...@fredhutch.org> on 2015/07/17 22:10:08 UTC

Resources for current Version

Hello,

I am trying to set up the source code and am following the developer install guide. When I get to the part about the resources, which resources should I using? The 3.2.0 or the 3.2.1.1-bin? I would think the -bin ones are compiled?

Also, I am getting an xml error for ytex:
Element type "hibernate-mapping" must be followed by either attribute specifications, ">" or "/>".                UMLS.hbm.template.xml             /ctakes-ytex-res/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/ytex/umls/model       line 27           XML Problem

Re: Resources for current Version

Posted by Pei Chen <pe...@wiredinformatics.com>.
Justin,
There was a related thread on this topic:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ctakes-dev/201507.mbox/%3c924DE05C19409B438EB81DE683A942D948797F1A@CHEXMBX1A.CHBOSTON.ORG%3e

Hope that helps-
--

    Pei Chen
Wired Informatics <http://www.wiredinformatics.com>

Posted by Justin Zhang <ju...@gmail.com>.

--
Justin

RE: Resources for current Version

Posted by "Braun, Florian A" <fb...@fredhutch.org>.
Thanks Pei,

I was reading the Install guide for developers and it mentions:

Merge the version-matching resources ZIP file from http://sourceforge.net/projects/ctakesresources/files/ into your ctakes-dictionary-lookup-res project.

So I was a bit confused.

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Florian,