Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Os Xerces <os...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/28 02:32:41 UTC

binary release for win64 (vc8)?

      hi,

    are there any plans to make a binary release of xerces (either 2.7.0 or 3.0,
    but perhaps preferrably 2.7.0 because of the maturity) for 64 bit windows,
    visual c++ 8 platform?

    thanks!

    oliver

 Yahoo! Mail

Re: binary release for win64 (vc8)?

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
Hi Oliver,
I fear this is not currently possible, as we don't have access to a
64-bit Windows machine at the moment.

Thanks,
Alberto