Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com> on 2021/10/08 13:59:28 UTC

[VOTE] Airflow Amzon Provider RC2 prepared on October 08, 2021

Hey all,

I have just cut the new ad-hoc RC2 of Amazon Provider Package. This
email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last for 72 hours + 1 day for the weekend- which means that
it will end on Tue 12 Oct 15:54:59 CEST 2021.

This release was needed to address errors found in RC2 but also
contains some new features added since.

Consider this my (binding) +1.

The Amazon Airflow Provider packages are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/airflow/providers/

*apache-airflow-providers-amazon-*-bin.tar.gz* are the binary
 Python "sdist" release - they are also official "sources" for the
provider packages.

*apache_airflow_providers_amazon-*.whl are the binary
 Python "wheel" release.

The test procedure for PMC members who would like to test the RC
candidates are described in
https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-the-release-by-pmc-members

and for Contributors:

https://github.com/apache/airflow/blob/main/dev/README_RELEASE_PROVIDER_PACKAGES.md#verify-by-contributors

Public keys are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/KEYS

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Only votes from PMC members are binding, but members of the community are
encouraged to test the release and vote with "(non-binding)".

Please note that the version number excludes the 'rcX' string.
This will allow us to rename the artifact without modifying
the artifact checksums when we actually release.

The status of testing the providers by the community is kept here:
https://github.com/apache/airflow/issues/18835

You can find packages as well as detailed changelog following the below links:

https://pypi.org/project/apache-airflow-providers-amazon/2.3.0rc2/

Cheers,
J.

Re: [VOTE] Airflow Amzon Provider RC2 prepared on October 08, 2021

Posted by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

Posted by Ephraim Anierobi <ep...@astronomer.io.INVALID>.