Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Rakesh Saha <ra...@oracle.com> on 2005/12/20 11:29:57 UTC

Slide Transaction

Hi All ,

I am trying out Slide Transactions in my project.

I am not able to retrieve the files or folders created in the same transaction before the txn is committed.

I am using following code :

      <slideTransaction>.begin();
      createFolder();
      List fl = <list directoires in the folder>
      <slideTransaction>.commit();

Slide Transaction -> NamespaceAccessToken

I am getting following error :

/org.apache.slide.structure.ObjectNotFoundException: No object found at /files/protocolTestCases/

Anyone used Slide Transaction ? Could you please provide any pointer ?

Thanks,
Rakesh