Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Patrick <pa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/04 21:21:06 UTC

how to link up eclipse with ofbiz?

I tried New Project -> Java Project from Existing Ant file -> Ant
Buildfile: C:\opt\ofbiz-release9.04\build.xml

Specified buildfile does not contain javac task

Any tips are appreciated.

Re: how to link up eclipse with ofbiz?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Eclipse is not configuredtodeal with includes

best to New Project ->Java project
the classpath and project are already created and downloaded from the svn

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

Patrick sent the following on 6/4/2010 12:21 PM: