Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/03/08 18:59:10 UTC

RFC: stdcxx 4.2 platforms

I think it's time for us to start planning the next stdcxx
release. We have fixed a ton of bugs since 4.1.3 and 4.1.4
and there have been a bunch of new platforms that we should
certify (e.g., gcc 4.1 or MSVC 8 to name the most popular
ones). I would also like us to clean up the Cygwin and Mac
OS X ports that didn't work in previous releases. Are there
any other new platforms we should provide support for?

Martin

Re: RFC: stdcxx 4.2 platforms

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.
Farid Zaripov wrote:
> [...]

That would be great! If you need help ask on of the Boost
mailing lists:

     http://www.boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm

The Boost maintainers might be interested in integrating
the results of your work into their build infrastructure
to make it easier for users to build their software with
stdcxx.

I'm CC'ing stdcxx-user in case someone on that list who
isn't subscribed to stdcxx-dev has any suggestions or
comments on the subject.

Martin

Re: RFC: stdcxx 4.2 platforms

Posted by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com>.