Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Eagle2009 <js...@163.com> on 2009/09/23 03:07:14 UTC

Catch exceptions when creating an embedded broker in a java application.

Hi all,

When i try to create an embeded broker in my java application the following
exception caught:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://mortbay.com/schemas/jetty/1.0

Could anyone can help me on the problem? The follows are my java codes:
       try {

           URI uri = new
URI("xbean:D:/AAMQ_ENV/apache-activemq-5.2.0/conf/activemq.xml");

           System.out.println(uri.getScheme());

           System.setProperty("activemq.base",
"D:/AAMQ_ENV/apache-activemq-5.2.0");

           BrokerService broker = BrokerFactory.createBroker(uri);

             broker.start();

           System.in.read();

           broker.stop();

       } catch (Exception e) {

           // TODO Auto-generated catch block

           e.printStackTrace();

       }

It would be much appreciated if any suggestion!

Best regards,
Eagle