Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Javi Roman <jr...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/03 05:43:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Myriad Roadmap

Hi all!

I've created a proposal (draft) of Project Roadmap [1]. The idea is to
have a simple guide for re-activating the project. Please feel to
comment your feedback, and any other modifications you consider.

We have a lot of work to do!

[1] https://goo.gl/xtD5oT

--
Javi Roman

Twitter: @javiromanrh
GitHub: github.com/javiroman
Linkedin: es.linkedin.com/in/javiroman
Big Data Blog: dataintensive.info

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Myriad Roadmap

Posted by Juan P <jp...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Javi Roman, this is an important step