Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Hagen Overdick <ha...@overdick.org> on 2008/02/26 23:21:56 UTC

test does not include own project in classpath?

Me again,

the files in src/main/java do not seem to be included when compiling
src/test/java.

Shouldn't this be the default. Can't figure it out.

Thanks,

Hagen

Re: test does not include own project in classpath?

Posted by Hagen Overdick <si...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I was just to mail about me goofing up the dir structure,

I was using

src/backend/main/java
src/test/java

and that didn't quite work out.

Posted by Assaf Arkin <ar...@intalio.com>.
On Feb 26, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Hagen Overdick wrote:

> Me again,
>
> the files in src/main/java do not seem to be included when compiling
> src/test/java.
>
> Shouldn't this be the default. Can't figure it out.

src/main/java and src/test/java are compiled separately, by two
different compile tasks (compile and test.compile), but the compiled
classes from the first are added to the classpath when compiling test
cases.

Assaf