Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Walter Neumann <wa...@buerostudio-neumann.at> on 2013/02/18 21:49:01 UTC

Button for Start recording

Hello,
OM 2.0 binary works great. Now I tried session recording. Recording is
allowed in the conference room. If I enter the room appears a message,
that the recording must be started. But I can't find the button Start
recording. Where should it be? Why can I not see it? Did I have to
configure something else?
Thank you for help.
Walter

Re: Button for Start recording

Posted by Walter Neumann <wa...@buerostudio-neumann.at>.
Thank you Maxim, for your quick answer. Now it works.
Walter

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR