Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Rüdiger Schulz <ru...@googlemail.com> on 2007/08/21 23:49:47 UTC

HeaderContributor for conditional comments

Hello everybody,

is there a HeaderContributor for conditional comments in Wicket, or has
anyone already done this? I'd like to serve MSIE with
CompressedResourceReferences...

If not, I'd be happy to contribute! Doesn't look too hard to implement.

--
greetings from Berlin,

Rüdiger Schulz

www.2rue.de

Re: HeaderContributor for conditional comments

Posted by Jan Kriesten <ja...@renitence.de>.
hi rüdiger,

> I put all my JS and CSS into <head> via CompressedResourceReferences, and I
> want to use that for conditional-commented CSS, too.

actually, you could use the browser info from

ClientProperties clientProperties = new WebClientInfo( (WebRequestCycle)
getRequestCycle() ).getProperties();

and do conditional header contribution yourself...

regards, --- jan.

Re: HeaderContributor for conditional comments

Posted by Rüdiger Schulz <ru...@googlemail.com>.
2007/8/22, Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>:

> Just beware that while conditional comments will work on regular
> request, they will not work during ajax header contribution.

Ok, good to know. Actually I want this just for the regular CSS.

Also I don't understand what you mean by

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Just beware that while conditional comments will work on regular
request, they will not work during ajax header contribution.

Also I don't understand what you mean by
"I'd like to serve MSIE with
CompressedResourceReferences...".

-Matej