Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <mk...@mifos.org> on 2017/01/10 12:34:03 UTC

Jira Ticket version fields for Apache Fineract project.

Hi all,

When checking a release, I'd like to be able to look at which Jira issues
affect a particular release.  I noticed that our JIRA project isn't
configured to display the fixed in version and affects version fields.
These version fields would be useful not only for creating release notes,
and checking a release.  They would also be useful for customers trying to
understand the quality of a particular release or to find out if an issue
they are seeing is new or not.  I'd like us to add the JIRA fields, and set
them for the currently open tickets.

What do you all think?

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,
Myrle

*Myrle Krantz*
Solutions Architect
RɅĐɅЯ, The Mifos Initiative
mkrantz@mifos.org | Skype: mkrantz.mifos.org | http://mifos.org

Re: Jira Ticket version fields for Apache Fineract project.

Posted by se...@singo.co.tz.
Dear Myrle,

+1

I had the same feeling...