Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by "Philip M. Gollucci" <pg...@p6m7g8.com> on 2006/09/15 10:17:19 UTC

A-SL / mp2

Hi,

At some point in the not-so-distance future, we'll need to grant APML karma(first-come) for
Apache::SizeLimit::Core and related co-maint for PMC members/RMs particularly me for 2.0.3 release.

Apache2::SizeLimit should already be taken care of by mp2 (but we should add Dave Rolsky to that list
for standalone releases)

Apache::SizeLimit should be covered by mp1 and Dave Rolsky already has co-maint for this.

Geoff -- I believe this is you ?

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."
   __  ___     ___ ____  __
  /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /
 / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/
       <___/

Re: A-SL / mp2

Posted by Dave Rolsky <au...@urth.org>.
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> it seems, though, that you're already co-maint for Apache::SizeLimit.
> I'm not sure if that will automatically cover A::SL::Core or if I'll
> need to re-karma that after upload.  I guess we'll see :)

You'll have to redo it, or Philip will, whoever uploads the tarball. When
PAUSE sees a new namespace it gives ownership to the uploader.

-dave

Re: A-SL / mp2

Posted by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org>.
Philip M. Gollucci wrote:
> Hi,
>
> At some point in the not-so-distance future, we'll need to grant APML karma(first-come) for
> Apache::SizeLimit::Core and related co-maint for PMC members/RMs particularly me for 2.0.3 release.
>
> Apache2::SizeLimit should already be taken care of by mp2 (but we should add Dave Rolsky to that list
> for standalone releases)
>
> Apache::SizeLimit should be covered by mp1 and Dave Rolsky already has co-maint for this.
>
> Geoff -- I believe this is you ?

yeah, I've got co-maint for the APML namespace, so I can (supposedly)
grant karma for whatever we need in there.

it seems, though, that you're already co-maint for Apache::SizeLimit.
I'm not sure if that will automatically cover A::SL::Core or if I'll
need to re-karma that after upload.  I guess we'll see :)

--Geoff