Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/10/24 13:05:52 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Update of "InputModules" by AlexanderKlimetschek

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by AlexanderKlimetschek:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/InputModules

The comment on the change is:
(I read the "do not edit this" but where else should I put it?)

  Where noted, a given module extends AbstractJX!PathModule, which means that you can use XPath expressions to access objects and their members/fields.

  See [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/modules.html Modules] at the Cocoon Website for more information including some examples.
+
+ The preconfigured module prefixes can be found here (cocoon 2.2 trunk):
+ [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/legacy/xconf/cocoon-core-modules-input.xconf cocoon-core-modules-input.xconf] and [http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/trunk/core/cocoon-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/legacy/xconf/cocoon-core-modules-input-flowscript.xconf cocoon-core-modules-input-flowscript.xconf] for the flowscript block.

  ----
  = AbstractInputModule =