Posted to infrastructure-dev@apache.org by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/04 01:48:00 UTC

Git repo request: Axis2

Hi Jukka,

could you create a git repo for Axis2 please?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/

Thanks in advance,

Alexis

Re: Git repo request: Axis2

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
thanks!

Alexis

Fwd: Git repo request: Axis2

Posted by Alexis Midon <mi...@intalio.com>.
FYI, 2 Git repos are now available here <http://jukka.zitting.name/git/>:
axis2-java, axis2-c.
By default they are synchronized with svn every day. If you need a
per-commit synchronization, ask infra-dev.

Re: Git repo request: Axis2

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Git repo request: Axis2

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
that looks like a good to split them actually.thanks Jukka
Alexis

Re: Git repo request: Axis2

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,