Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brian Smith <ne...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 17:34:19 UTC

xdoclet plugin and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml descriptor

I'm working on a simple HelloWorldEJB stateless session bean that I want to
run in Weblogic.  I'm using the xdoclet plugin and xdoclet is able to
generate the home/remote classes.  Should xdoclet be able to generate the
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml descriptor?  If so, how do I do this?  Is there a
special tag in the EJB source code or is there something in the pom I need
to specify?

I'm guessing this a task of xdoclet instead of maven but I'm not sure.  Any
input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: xdoclet plugin and weblogic-ejb-jar.xml descriptor

Posted by Scott Ryan <sc...@theryansplace.com>.
You could always try ejbgen.  I was going to build that into the
Weblogic plugin but most people have gone to JPA instead so there was
not much demand.

Scott Ryan
CTO Soaring Eagle L.L.C.
Denver, Co. 80129