Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/23 15:47:55 UTC

Issue changing the license file for a gradle project (netbeans 11)

Hi

If you look at the below screenshot of a gradle project properties you will
see I have selected General Public License 3.0 but the license text is not
for this type of license. If I select another license then re select this
one the template text is correct. If I then click ok and then load the same
screen up again the license text is again wrong. When creating a new java
file file the header text is the same as in the license dialog.

Is there something special that needs to be done for the license text to be
correct picked up?

Thanks

Peter

Re: Issue changing the license file for a gradle project (netbeans 11)

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Best thing is to file an issue with as clearly defined steps to reproduce
as possible.

Gj

Posted by Peter Steele <st...@gmail.com>.
Hi