Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de> on 2007/10/25 11:00:37 UTC

maven-project-info-reports-plugin do not include Javadoc when using

Hello,

im using maven 2.0.7 on a large multiproject.
Since last week i generate javadoc for all project
with success, later i added the changelog report.
Since i added the Changelog i miss the generated Javadoc
for the Project, the Javadoc is generated but it is not linked
from the (sub) Projects.

Anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong ?

I wonder why Javadoc will be linked to Project site as
the Project Info-Report Plugin no list the Java Doc.
May i look at the false Plugin which includes these kind of
reports for the site ?

Thanks,
Jens

Re: maven-project-info-reports-plugin do not include Javadoc when using

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
You have
   <aggregate>true</aggregate>
in your javadoc-plugin configuration.

That means that your site will only have one aggregated set of javadocs,
and they will be created for the parent project.

Dennis Lundberg

Re: maven-project-info-reports-plugin do not include Javadoc when using

Posted by Mac-Systems <ma...@mac-systems.de>.
Ok,

[...]

        <repository>
            <id>wpp-deployment</id>