Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/10/15 09:40:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release 1.5.5 and 1.6.2

Hello,

we've accumulated various fixes for 1.5.5 (24) and 1.6.2 (37) that
improve stability by quite a bit along with some neat usability fixes.

I'm proposing to do the next bugfix releases soon (I suggest tomorrow as
a tentative vote date), and volunteer to handle the release process for
both of them.

There are some back-ports that I myself want to get in first
(FLINK-10282, FLINK-10075, FLINK-10135) but this should be done by today.

Regards,

Chesnay

Re: [DISCUSS] Release 1.5.5 and 1.6.2

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Alright, I will cut the release branches now.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi,