Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by 3ill <jm...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/02 16:20:24 UTC

Very slow POST requests when going through ATS

Hi,

Maybe I'm missing something here, but when I submit a POST request with a
relatively small payload it takes a very long time for the request to
return.

I'm using WGET to do the POST and the size of the payload is 6K. The payload
happens to be json data.

I've tried playing around with the
"proxy.config.http.send_100_continue_response" by setting this value to 1
but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

I'm using ATS 5.3.2.

When I try doing the same request but hitting the origin server directly it
returns back instantly.

Thanks in advance.