Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Reyes <ri...@voxsant.com> on 2002/10/21 11:00:32 UTC

latest cocoon cvs version

Hi Guys,

I am using tomcat ( binary ) 4.1.12 and sdk1.3

I have checked out the latest cocoon cvs version. im trying to install it, after building
the cocoon with this command

build -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinclude.scratchpad.libs=yes -Dinstall.war="C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1\webapps" webapp

I have copied the cocoon.war file in the "Tomcat 4.1\webapps" directory when I accessed localhost:8080\cocoon ti gives me an error that it cannot execute the sitemap file.

Can anybody help me??

Thanks in advance.
Richard