Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Bhavani Ravichandran <bh...@bea.com> on 2002/05/02 22:41:32 UTC

Building xerces with MsgCatalog

Hi,
I am trying to build xerces with MsgCatalog and the build fails witht he
following error:
"MsgCatalogLoader.cpp", line 119: Error: fgLibLocation is not a member of
XMLPlatformUtils.
"MsgCatalogLoader.cpp", line 120: Error: fgLibLocation is not a member of
XMLPlatformUtils.

I checked PlatformUtils.cpp and there was no fgLibLocation but I found the
following comment:

* Revision 1.4  2000/01/19 00:56:59  roddey
 * Changes to get rid of dependence on old utils standard streams and to
 * get rid of the fgLibLocation stuff.

Looks like MsgCatalog.cpp has not been updated. Has anyone else tried to
build with the MsgCatalog option?
Thanks,
Bhavani.