Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Francis Lee <ou...@outlook.com> on 2021/03/03 20:50:58 UTC

OpenOffice Writer Issues

Whenever I try and open OpenOffice Writer by clicking on the icon or just trying to open a document, it never opens. This just started happening within the last few days or so, and I am requesting assistance.

Re: OpenOffice Writer Issues

Posted by David Robley <da...@robley.net.au>.
Some information about your environment might be helpful: operating
system and version, and AOO version for starters. What icon do you mean
by "clicking on the icon". How are you "trying to  open a document".

As a courtesy I have forwarded a copy of this reply to you as well as to
the mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<us...@openoffice.apache.org> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

On 4/3/21 7:20 am, Francis Lee wrote:
> Whenever I try and open OpenOffice Writer by clicking on the icon or just trying to open a document, it never opens. This just started happening within the last few days or so, and I am requesting assistance.

Cheers
--
David Robley

But soft, what bird through yonder window breaks?