Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ch...@mediadriver.com on 2012/08/21 15:31:13 UTC

IBM J9 VM and transactions

I was wondering if anyone has seen this issue and might be able to give
me a direction on how to solve it.

Currently I have seen this issue. Lets say I have route A which
consumes from queue 1 and produces to queue 2. This is a transacted
route using the default Spring Transaction Manager using the default
Transaction Policy. Next in the chain I have route B which consumes from
queue 2 and produces to queue 3. When running this configuration with
the Sun JDK all runs with out error. When running this configuration
with the IBM J9 1.5 JDK I end up with Messages stuck in-flight from
queue 2 and no corresponding exchanges with in route B. Any help with
this would be great....

thanks
Chris O.

Re: IBM J9 VM and transactions

Posted by Lars-Erik Helander <le...@gmail.com>.
I experienced a similar thing the other day. Things did not work as expected and console outprints related to some XML parsing problems. After some "googling" i found that the problem might relate to IBM J9. I checked my system and found out that it had bern started with the IBM JVM. When switching to the (intended) Sun/oracle jvm the problem disappeared.

Could be the same problem.

/Lars
Skickat från min iPhone