Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Christopher Blunck <bl...@gst.com> on 2003/10/23 20:56:15 UTC

Generated TestCase class and "catch (null e)"

Hi-

In inspecting the TestCase classes that Axis generates, I noticed that the
invocations of my service are wrapped in a "catch (null e)".  Clearly this is
incorrect.  I looked at the code (JavaTestCaseWriter) that generates this, and
found:
   pw.print(Utils.getFullExceptionName(f.getMessage(), symbolTable));

So, clearly what's coming back from this invocation is null.  But my question
is: why?

I don't declare any faults in my wsdl.  Even if I try to define faults in my
wsdl I receive the "catch (null e)".

Has anyone else looked at the generated TestCase classes and seen this?

-c

--
 14:50:00  up 1 day,  4:40,  8 users,  load average: 0.94, 0.75, 0.55