Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jorge Alanis <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/27 02:13:34 UTC

Database Corruption?

Hello,

If you write externally to an ofbiz table, would you create a problem with
the entity engine or something else? I wrote some data in some tables
manually then after starting ofbiz I get some errors like

WARNING: In getSetRollbackOnlyCause no stack placeholder was in place, here
is the current location:

Exception: java.lang.Exception

Message: Current Stack Trace

---- stack trace

EntityCrypto.java:80 :ERROR]

---- exception report

Exception: org.ofbiz.entity.transaction.GenericTransactionException

Message: Roll back error (with no rollbackOnly cause found), could not
commit transaction, was rolled back instead:
javax.transaction.RollbackException (null)

---- stack trace

Now, when I make an order via the web store, I receive the email
confirmation but the order isn’t created at all, and there is no error
logged…. What can it be?

Thanks

Jorge

Re: Database Corruption?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You can do that, but any error will be paid cash...

Jacques