Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@juntadeandalucia.es> on 2004/06/08 13:40:57 UTC

Re: Problem with Cocoon and lenya

Hello Jean,

wrong mailing list ;-).

Use lenya-user@cocoon.apache.org!

but:

??? -> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/installation/source_version.html

> however  with our site: www.hydrix.com which is based on struts, it
> doesn't work  with 1.4 (don't ask me why!)

Ok, lenya works with JDK 1.4 and cocoon 2.1.5. ->
http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/installation/prerequisites.html

Please follow the above mentioned instructions (http://xxx) and report
back in the lenya-user@cocoon.apache.org.

HTH

Thorsten

> So back to Lenya:
> I downloaded the latest binary distribution, copied lenya.war into
> the  tomcat webapps directory and restarted tomcat. so far so good
> I can access http://localhost:8080/lenya with no worries

> However, if I select on the default page: Default Publication, then
> "Login as Editor" enter the username lenya password: levi
>
> It will crash with the following error:
> Empty expression!
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer
> handler for
> file:/usr/local/web/Web/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/xslt/
> xhtml2xhtml.xsl:
> org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:  Exception in
> creating Transform Handler
>
> column: 41
>
> line: 29
>
> cause: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Empty expression!
>
> location: null
>
> Any ideas where to look? I'm very confused with the logs. Did I miss
> anything with the installation?
>
> Cheers and thanks in advance for the help
> Jean-Yves
>

> ---
> Jean-Yves Avenard
> Hydrix Pty Ltd - Embedding the net
> www.hydrix.com | fax +61 3 95093717 | phone +61 3 9509 3724

Thorsten Scherler

Departamento de Desarrollo de Proyectos
Sociedad Andaluza para el Desarrollo de la Sociedad de la InformaciĆ³n S.A.U.