Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/29 17:23:41 UTC

problem with target.xml file

Hi…

the problem is that we want to add new ‘property’ (name = path)
to “{pubs}/config/tasks/targets.xml” file, in ‘create’ tag but it gives the
error:
The <create> type doesn't support the "path" attribute.

Can anybody tell us that what are the other places where we have to do the
entry…

Re: problem with target.xml file

Posted by Amna&Kiran <bo...@yahoo.com>.
Gregor J. Rothfuss <gregor <at> apache.org> writes:

> Amna&Kiran wrote:
>
> > the problem is that we want to add new ‘property’ (name = path)
> > to “{pubs}/config/tasks/targets.xml” file, in ‘create’ tag but it gives
the
> > error:
> > The <create> type doesn't support the "path" attribute.

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/lenya/branches/BRANCH_1_2_X/src/webapp/lenya/
pubs/default/config/tasks/targets.xml?view=markup

> <create> refers to org.apache.lenya.cms.ant.DocumentCreatorTask which
> indeed does not have that argument

We have already define path variable there as: private String path; and also
using ‘execute’ function we pass this variable into ‘create’ function of
DocumentCreator class. And changes are also made in the create function of the
DocumentCreator class. The problem is the same, that
The <create> type doesn't support the "path" attribute.
Where else the changes are to be made…

Re: problem with target.xml file

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.