Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@ischool.berkeley.edu> on 2013/09/27 03:29:29 UTC

Interest in Washington DC Mesos meetup in October?

I'm visiting DC next month, and was curious if anyone was interested in
either a) meeting up to grab drinks and chat Mesos one night, or b) a Mesos
meetup that's a bit more formal. If the latter, I'd also be looking for a
volunteer for space and potentially another speaker although I'd be happy
to blab about Mesos as well.

If you're interested, ping me on or off the list and we'll see what we can
do!

Cheers,
Dave