Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Supreeth Menon <su...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/04 04:49:43 UTC

Remote Debugging

Hello
I am Supreeth , i was able to import the project succesfully in to eclipse
IDE  but was not able to run the server and debug the code , please help me
in this regard .
-Thanks

Re: Remote Debugging

Posted by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org>.
Hello Supreeth,

Thanks for reaching out.

Could you be a little more specific with the issues you're having?  Which
platform do you have issues with ? FIneract 1.X or Fineract CN ?
A pasting service can help you out with presenting the errors you have here.

I think if you're more specific, someone will step up to your aid.

Cheers,
Isaac Kamga

Re: Remote Debugging

Posted by Shruthi M R <sh...@apache.org>.
+ Supreeth.

Supreeth,  kindly subscribe to dev mailing list.

Re: Remote Debugging

Posted by James Dailey <ja...@gmail.com>.
Supreeth welcome.

Re: Remote Debugging