Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sachin Aggarwal <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 07:43:37 UTC

help with map reduce

hello,

I need help to write a map reduce program that can take the records from
hbase table and insert into lily repository...
which method will be a better option to do doing indexing in the same job
or just perform insertion operation first and then call a batch update.

Any method we follow...plz guide me what will the mapper will do and what
the reducer will do ...i have gone through the pages given in the
documentation still its not clear for me.

Thanks & Regards

Sachin Aggarwal
7760502772 <7204609353>

Re: help with map reduce